|Well person clinic
||Coronary heart disease clinic
|Smoking cessation clinic
||Child health surveillance
|Diabetic control clinic
||Counselling and mental health support
Minor Injuries Units - Walk In 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Open 24/7. There are Minor Injuries Uinits at Queen Margaret Hospital & Victoria Hospital, strains, cuts, possible fractures.
We welcome patients over 75 years or anyone who has not attended surgery in the last three years to request a well person appointment.
Pick up a 'Travel Needs Assessment' leaflet at reception and visit www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk.
Local & National Services and Information
visit your YOUR HEALTH - What you need to know on this website
In accordance with the NHS General Medical Services Contract issued by the Scottish Executive Health Department, we provide the following services:
These are defined as:
- The management of patients who are ill or believe themselves to be ill, with conditions from which recovery is generally expected, for the duration of that condition, including relevant health promotion advice and referral as appropriate, reflecting patient choice wherever practicable.
- The management of patients who are terminally ill.
- The management of chronic disease in the manner determined by the practice, in discussion with the patient.
Additional, Enhanced, Local Enhanced And Directed Services
- Child Health Surveillance
- IUD Fitting
- Maternity Care (non-intrapartum)
- Childhood Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Cervical Screening
- Minor Surgery
- Flu Vaccination and pneumococcal vaccination for those aged 65 and over and other ‘at risk’ groups
- Anti-coagulation Monitoring (INR, Warfarin)
- Chronic Disease Drug Therapy Monitoring Care
- Monitoring of Opiate Drug Users (shared care in partnership with Drug Addiction Services)
These services are reviewed annually; other services may be provided or services may be withdrawn following the review. Please ask to speak to the practice manager for an update on the services we are providing at any particular time.
Details of other primary medical services in this area can be obtained from:
NHS Fife Primary Care
Telephone: 01592 712812