Do you have concerns about your or a family members health & wellbeing?
Use The Well Near Me to find out what support you can get if your health and wellbeing has been affected by coronavirus?
Receive help and advice from health & social care and other local organisations.
Talk to us:
- If you are feeling lonely or isolated?
- If you are caring for a family member and need some advice and support?
- If you are anxious about going out - for example to attend your flu vaccine appointment?
- If you are worried about financial issues?
- Getting food?
- Your mental health and wellbeing?
- How to stay active?
The Well Near Me allows you to have a video conversation with our staff from the comfort of your own home.
We are live every Tuesday to Thursday 10am to 12 noon and Monday and Thursday 1pm to 3pm.
To join our virtual Well visit: www.fifehealthandsocialcare.org/the-well
If you don't have access to technology you can call our phone line: 03451 551500 same days and time as the virtual Well.
Sam's Mental Health Drop in
Text in the above graphic reads:
Sam's Mental Health Drop In
Open 7 Days a week
No appointment or referral needed. Drop in anytime for a one to one chat with a mental health peer worker alongside a free cup of tea/coffee.
Check out the website for Sam's venue days and opening times across Fife.