NHS 24:- 111 - When You Are Ill and need urgent care or advice
NHS 24 have specially trained nurses who will handle your call. This service operates between the hours of 6.00pm and 8.00am weekdays, 6.00pm on Friday until 8.00am on Monday and when the surgery is closed for protected learning. On public holidays calls are normally taken by NHS 24.
Some tips on Self-Help
- Pick up a copy of our practice newsletter & booklet and read the notice displayed
- Read the poster and booklet Know Who To Turn To When You Are Ill
- Explore NHS 24 - Health information service 0800 22 44 88 (8.00am - 10.00pm) or online at www.nhs24.com
- Visit www.nhsinform.co.uk you can use our information screen in the waiting room to do this.
- Order your repeat prescriptions using the re-order form issued with every repeat prescription, or online, or make an arrangement with your local pharmacy, in plenty time before you run out